The firm was founded in 2006 by Nicolas Floquet and Arnaud Caspar, two partners who have held senior positions in leading international consulting firms.
Today Stanwell has:
• A turnover of approximately € 30 million
• Headquarters in Paris with strong presence abroad to support clients on projects across Europe, North Africa, Russia, Asia, USA, and the Middle East
• A team of 100 consultants from leading business and engineering schools
• A partnership structure with 9 partners
• An independent firm making Stanwell free of conflicts of interests to guarantee objective recommendations
• Co-founded the 'Blue Circle‘ initiative in 2015 to bridge the gap between Startups and Large Corporations, to help them transform their ideas into business solutions through a collaborative approach.
Our references in the Banking and Insurance industries
Our references in Retail & Supply Chain industries